A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Syndrome is a survival horror game set in the future, where the player controls a character who wakes up in a spaceship, with no memory of what happened.
The spaceship is adrift in space, and most of the crew is dead or insane. The rest is changed…
You'll need to survive and find out what's going on and what happened to the crew. Sometimes the hostiles can be taken out, but most of the times the best strategy is to run and hide.
The game is played in first person view. While exploring, the player can pick up and interact with objects like doors, keypads, computer consoles, drawers, machinery, etc and use weapons (both melee and long range).
The enemy units are powerful and numerous, which means that the player must be stealthy and evade combat when possible. There are weapons aboard the ship, but ammo is very limited.
● Claustrophobic horror: the action takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless horrors inside, both physical and psychological.
● Fight or hide: there are weapons on the ship, but not enough ammo to take everyone out. Use them wisely.
● Engaging storyline: nothing is what it seems. Something very bad happened aboard the ship, and it's up to you to find out what's really going on.
● Reactive enemies: they'll follow noises and investigate any disturbances.
● Interactive scenario: there's plenty of exploration to do inside the ship, and many things to discover.
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB de RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
- Disk space: Requer 9 GB de espaço livre
- Notes: If you are using a game controller, you need to plug it before launching the game. Only Xbox One and Xbox 360 controllers are supported. Others controllers might not work.
|Published||90 days ago|
|Release date||137 days ago|
|Tags||Sci-fi, Space, Survival Horror|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: