Those Who Remain
A downloadable game
Located at the heart of the United States, Dormont seems to be a very typical American town. But here nothing is like it seems at first glance. Once it was a peaceful place, but now it is a mysterious ghost town. Most of the Inhabitants are trapped in an enigmatic darkness, with no means of escaping it. Strange and dangerous creatures are roaming the streets, looking for their next victim. The only way to survive is by staying in the light.
Join Edward Turner in this psychological thriller as he arrives in the attainted Dormont. Edward is an ordinary man with a troubled past, who is at the wrong place at the wrong time. He soon realizes that something obscure is happening in the small town. Will you help him uncover the unknown secret behind the dense darkness and save those who remain?
- Deadly darkness: Edward can only survive by staying in the light, meaning that he'll always need to find a light source to be able to progress.
- Dimensional portals: There are strange portals in Dormont that take Edward to a mirrored version of our world. Whatever happens in one world has an effect on the other.
- Decisions: Edward will have to make tough choices during his adventure. What he decides will affect the ending, and his own destiny.
- Emotional narrative that addresses sensitive subjects like bullying, infidelity and suicide.
- Shot by shot comparison of the real world and the other placeDec 06, 2018
- Voice acting on “Those Who Remain”Oct 24, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.